The First of Its Kind. A Whole New Way to Optimize and Control Workspaces.
Revolutionizing workspace technology, the MiraLogic™ Workspace Intelligence System (WIS) blends enterprise-grade hardware with proprietary, cloud-based software. It delivers workspace insights at your fingertips—all to help optimize employee productivity and workspace efficiency. No matter how fast your work ecosystem evolves, you will always be in control of the symphony of work.
Web and App-Based Interface
The web- and app-based interface (iOS and Android), allows IT management to easily configure and manage workspaces by drilling down into the details with device-level granularity; and employees can seamlessly reserve, check or cancel reservations for workspaces or conference rooms.
Real-Time and Historical Data Reporting
No matter how fast your work ecosystem evolves, you will always be in control. Reports, dashboards, and the system Command Center provide you access to real-time data, so you know what exactly is occurring in the workplace throughout the day.
Notifications and Alerts
With MiraLogic WIS, you're never out-of-touch with workstation health and performance. Dashboard alerts and notifications mean you'll never miss an opportunity to boost productivity and performance.
- Workspace health
Keep your workstations functioning at its best. The Remote Update Control Center allows IT administrators to push updates to the Universal Smart Dock in real-time or at a scheduled time. No more IT support tickets for a simple dock reset. Manage these tasks and more all with the ease of cloud-connectivity.
MiraLogic Workspace Intelligence System is a CES® 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree*. The revolutionary IoT-enabled hardware/software solution allows companies to better optimize and utilize their workspace, reaffirming Targus as a true innovator in universal docking.
*The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CTA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
Real-Time Insights. Real-World Management.
No more struggling to understand how individual workstations are performing. MiraLogic WIS monitors and captures real-time and historical data of what’s happening at the desk level—providing you actionable insights into occupancy, performance, and efficiency. These real-time and historical reports include proximity data which can be used to help inform contact tracing efforts should a particular employee's interactions need to be analyzed. These real-time and historical reports include proximity data which can be used to help inform contact tracing efforts should a particular employee's interactions need to be analyzed.
Simplifies Workspace Reservations.
Maximize and simplify workspace reservations while seamlessly controlling space and capacity to support social distancing measures. MiraLogic lets your employees view office floor plans to reserve available conference rooms or open workspaces via an app on their phone, desktop or kiosk tablet.
Faster Fixes With Remote Control & Diagnostics.
Real-time data quickly alerts IT about equipment issues and generates a helpdesk ticket for IT to action saving time, money, and lost productivity. IT administrators can now remotely manage the workspace with the ability to perform power cycle resets and firmware updates to the Universal Smart Dock. Perfect for your work-from-home employees.
Makes Asset Management a Breeze.
MiraLogic WIS automatically discovers and inventories peripherals connected to the Universal Smart Dock, ensuring precise asset management whether the employee is in the office or at home.
The Power to Manage Power.
Are there devices in your workspaces unnecessarily powered through the night? Across your enterprise? How much is that costing you? MiraLogic WIS answers these questions so you can optimize energy consumption at each desk and improve the bottom line.
Visibility Meets Control.
Through its interconnected hardware/software solution, MiraLogic WIS brings control and harmony to your rapidly evolving modern workplace.
MiraLogic™ Universal Smart Dock
A high-performance, universal USB-C dual display 4K docking station with 100W power delivery.
- Supports dual 4K monitor video via DisplayPort™ and HDMI ports
- Delivers integrated power and charging for most USB-C laptops up to 100W
- Power tips are included to charge legacy USB-A devices, in addition to USB-C devices
- Uses secure Bluetooth mesh communication to deliver key data to the MiraLogic Software Platform
MiraLogic™ Smart Power Strip
A power strip with 4 smart outlets.
- Captures power consumption data on each individual device plugged into the outlets
- Delivers power consumption analytics to the MiraLogic Software Platform via the Universal Smart Dock
- Each outlet can be remotely managed (eg. turned off/on) via the MiraLogic Software Platform
- Attach up to three Smart Power Strips to a single Smart Dock
Desktop Power Strip
An easily accessible power strip with surge protection that includes 2 outlets, and 2 USB-A fast-charging ports.
- Nestable with the Smart USB-C Dock
MiraLogic™ Smart Sensor
An under-desk-mounted infrared sensor box to measure real-time workspace occupancy, ambient temperature, and humidity of workstations.
- Communicates via secure Bluetooth mesh
- Secured using AES-CCM with 128-bit key encryption
MiraLogic™ Retrofit Adapter
Already using a Targus Universal Docking Station? The Targus MiraLogic Retrofit Adapter enables you to harness the power of the MiraLogic Workspace Intelligence System. Coupled with the MiraLogic Smart Sensor and MiraLogic Smart Power Strip, you’ll have the ability to optimize workspace utilization, remotely perform power cycle resets, and measure and track energy consumption at the desk.
MiraLogic: Your Window Into Every Workspace.
Through a detailed graphical user interface, Management Teams from IT, Facilities, and Real-Estate can now visualize complex data using dashboard heat maps and charts showing real-time and historical snapshots of workspace conditions. Additionally, employees can check availability through the reservation system.
Secure Wireless Connectivity You Can Count On.
Targus MiraLogic WIS uses Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth mesh networks to deliver secure communications.
- It uses peer-to-peer communications and multipath message relay to ensure uninterrupted message delivery.
- It allows thousands of devices to communicate with each other while meeting enterprise, commercial and industrial performance requirements- ideal for large-scale network demands. The proprietary Bluetooth mesh automatically optimizes data flow among all devices eliminating dropped data and bottlenecks.
- It's secured using AES-CCM with 128-bit keys, ensuring all messages have multi-level encryption and authentication. Content is secured with a separate encryption key to provide true, end-to-end security..