Create a powerful workstation with the Targus® USB 3.0 Dual Video 4K Docking Station with laptop charging. Connect up to two external monitors for crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160, 60Hz frame rates and 24-bit colour with the latest DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 video connectivity standards. It also delivers integrated power and integrated laptop charging for most popular 19VDC laptops.
It's designed to support multiple host platforms, operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Chrome OS, Ubuntu and Android) and laptop brands for a broad range of compatibility. Four USB 3.0 ports and a single USB-C data port can be utilised to connect all of your essential peripherals like mouse, keyboard, printer and portable storage devices.
For your power needs, one of the USB 3.0 ports is capable of fast charging up to 2.4A and syncing simultaneously. An integrated Gigabit Ethernet is also included to support high-speed network connectivity. Best thing of all, the DOCK177AUZ is capable of supporting full dock functionality and charging on USB-C host laptops via a multiplexer adapter (available separately). This allows organisations to plan their migration from USB 3.0 to USB-C technology at their own pace. Targus® docking software is also available to enhance the operation of the DOCK177AUZ and is perfect for Activity Based Working (ABW) office environments.
Additional charging tips and storage tray can be included as an option to make this dock compatible with more major laptop brands if required.
Boost productivity by adding up to two monitors to your workstation. With two, or even three displays (if you include your laptop screen), connected to your docking station, it's faster and easier to switch between your spreadsheet and email or compare documents side-by-side.
Compact, sleek industrial design with metallic details make this dock a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. Elements like stacked ports add functionality in a reduced footprint. The raised grooves on the non-slip, angled top surface create a comfortable typing angle for the laptop while offering passive cooling.
All About the Ports
Five USB 3.0 ports make it simple to add the latest keyboards, exterior drives, and other peripherals to customize the workspace experience. The dock also includes a powered USB 3.0 port for charging your smartphone, tablet, or other devices, and a USB 3.0 Type-C port.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3570-001C)
- Power Tip 3A (part # PT-3A)
- Power Tip 3H (part #PT-3H)
- Power Tip 3H2 (part #PT-3H2)
- Power Tip 3I2 (part #PT-3I2)
- Power Tip 3P (part #PT-3P)
- Power Tip 3W (part #PT-3W)
- Power Tip 3X9 (part #PT-3X9)
- DC cable to power tip, 1M (part #511-0459-001A)
- 1M USB 3.0 A/M to Micro B/M Cable, Black (part #511-0406-001A)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 3pins, 1.8M (part #511-0309-001B)
- AC to DC, 19.5V, 6.15A, Desk type, barrel O/P, level VI (part #800-0397-102A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK177USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.