Targus Dual Video Universal Docking Station creates a productive dual monitor experience for the workspace. Connect laptops, tablets and smartphones to the dock via a simple USB connection and extend your screens by two, device connectivity by 4 USB ports and add an Ethernet port. This universal USB Docking Station ensures current and future hardware fleet compatibility.
Boost productivity by adding up to two monitors to your workstation. With two, or even three displays (if you include your laptop screen), connected to your universal laptop docking station, it's faster and easier to switch between your spreadsheet and email or compare documents side-by-side.
Compact, sleek industrial design with metallic details make this dock a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. Elements like stacked ports add functionality in a smaller footprint. The raised grooves on the non-slip, angled top surface create a comfortable typing angle for the laptop while offering passive cooling.
A USB 3.0 Docking Station that Supports Advanced Peripherals and Charging
Two USB 3.0 ports make it simple to add the latest keyboards, exterior hard drives, and other peripherals to customize the workspace experience. Plus the 2K Universal Docking Station includes a powered USB 3.0 port for charging your smartphone, tablet, or other devices. Order your universal laptop docking station today from Targus.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3300-001F)
- 1M USB 3.0 A/M to Micro B/M Cable, Black (part #511-0406-001A)
- Adapter, AC to DC, 5V, 4A, desk type, removable plug (part #800-0396-101A)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 1.8M, "8" shape end (part #511-0408-001A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK120USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.