- Universal compatibility with popular brands and operating systems
- 1 DVI- I and 1 HDMI port supports dual monitors (up to 2048 x 1152 x 60 fps)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for wired access at ultra-fast speeds
- 1 Audio In/Out port for mics, speakers and earphones
- 1 DisplayPort port supports a single 2K monitor (up to 2560 x 1600 x 30 fps)
- Integrated Lock Slot accommodates security locks to safeguard equipment
- 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for the latest peripherals
- 1 USB 3.0 powered port for fast device charging
Targus Dual Video Universal Docking Station creates a productive dual monitor experience for the workspace. Connect laptops, tablets and smartphones to the dock via a simple USB connection and extend your screens by two, device connectivity by 4 USB ports and add an Ethernet port. This universal USB Docking Station ensures current and future hardware fleet compatibility.
Boost productivity by adding up to two monitors to your workstation. With two, or even three displays (if you include your laptop screen), connected to your universal laptop docking station, it's faster and easier to switch between your spreadsheet and email or compare documents side-by-side.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3300-001F)
- 1M USB 3.0 A/M to Micro B/M Cable, Black (part #511-0406-001A)
- Adapter, AC to DC, 5V, 4A, desk type, removable plug (part #800-0396-101A)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 1.8M, "8" shape end (part #511-0408-001A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK120USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.