Targus has validated the Synaptics DisplayLink version 11.0M0 software and drivers for all DisplayLink-based Targus Universal and Hybrid Docking Station models DOCK1XX, DOCK3XX, DOCK5XX, and DOCK7XX for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
The 11.0M0 release is available from Targus Driver Support and should be available from Windows Update soon after this post. Enterprise customers may also download the corporate version INF/MSI files from the associated targus.com product pages through the Driver tab at this portal.
The associated dock device drivers may show in the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Device Manager as:
- Display adapters: Targus Docking Station (varies) as 11.0.2412.0
- Network adapters: Targus Ethernet as 11.0.2374.0
- Sound, video, and game controllers: Targus Audio (Microsoft In-Box)
Several new features are included in the Synaptics DisplayLink software release 11.0.M0 including:
- Introducing support for new DL-7xxx series with "night light" feature on Windows 10/11
- MSI-packages: allow MSI update from same driver version without reporting error
- General stability updates and bug fixes
CHANGES IN 11.0 M0 RELEASE (11.0.2412.0)
- DL-6xxx series: the device may not enter DP compliance test mode on a request. (VIFR-2149)
- DL-6700: missing 4Kp60 mode. (VIFR-2111)
- DisplayLink Manager Windows Store app shows NightLight settings as Beta with R10.3M0 driver (WS-3748)
CHANGES IN 10.3 M0 RELEASE (10.3.6400.0)
- DL-6xxx series: Dell AW2721D monitor could fail to light up on DisplayPort (VIFR-1045)
- EXE/MSI packages: updated to Advanced Installer 19.7.1 to improve uninstallation execution (VIFR-931, CVE-2022-27438)
CHANGES IN 10.2 M4 RELEASE (10.2.7042.0)
- Added support for new DisplayLink DL-6350 products (Targus DOCK116)
- Windows 11 22H2/SV2 certified.
- DL-6xxx series: fixed LAN sent package status for half-duplex 100M fixed switch config (VIFR-1040)
- DL-6xxx series: fixed timing issue on some modes with Dell AW2721D monitor (VIFR-1045)
- DL-4xxx series: added MCCS vendor specific VCP codes for capability reporting (VIFR-1180)
- Removed the need for reboot after driver upgrade from 10.2 Mx on Windows 11 (VIFR-1066)
CHANGES IN 10.2 M3 RELEASE (10.2.6965.0)
- DL-6xxx with RTL8211E-VL/VB: improved Ethernet throughput at 10M/100M link speed (VIFR-994)
The full release notes are here.
VALIDATION WITH TARGUS UNIVERSAL DOCKING STATION UTILITIES
Version 11.1M0 has been put through extensive validation with all applicable Targus Utilities, but not every Targus Utility has been validated with every Targus universal docking station on every Windows 10 or 11 build or platform.
VALIDATION WITH LEGACY TARGUS DOCKS
Although they may function with 11.M0, Targus Universal Docking Stations models DSUXXX and ACPXXX have not been validated.
Contact your Targus representative for more information, pricing, and availability.
For Technical Support, please see the included User Guide or visit:
US Internet: http://targus.com/us/supportSupport Number: 800.283.6325Canada Internet: http://www.targus.com/ca/supportAustralia Internet: http://www.targus.com/au/supportEmail: email@example.com Telephone: 1800-641-645New Zealand Telephone: 0800-633-222Latin America Email: firstname.lastname@example.org