USB 3.0 & USB-C Dual Travel Dock
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Free Shipping on orders over $75
Create a mobile workstation—and stay connected wherever you go—with the Targus Dual Video Travel Dock.
- Compact, lightweight smartphone-size dock
- Connects up to two monitors for improved productivity
- Resolution: Single 2K (2560x1440) or Dual Video 1K (1920x1080)
- HDMI and VGA video outputs and supports projectors and HDTVs
- USB-C connector to help futureproof your workstation
- Gigabit Ethernet port for secure, wire-speed Ethernet access
- 2 USB SuperSpeed 3.0 ports for mice, flash drives, external hard drives, and
- card readers
- Optional power-in micro USB non-data port
- Integrated USB power cable connects to laptops, 2-in-1 devices, and Microsoft Surface®
- Universally compatible — Works with Windows, Mac®, Android, Chromebook, and Linux
Create a mobile workstation—and stay connected wherever you go—with the Targus Dual Video Travel Dock. Compact, lightweight, and ultraportable, this connection hub gives mobile professionals and presenters all the tools for success, including dual HD video capability, a Gigabit Ethernet port for secure wire-speed connection, and two USB 3.0 ports—all through a single USB connection.
A single connector makes it compatible with the latest USB-C laptops, and it’s universally compatible, so it works with Mac and Windows PCs. Best yet, all this functionality is packed into an innovative design that’s about the size of a smartphone, making it an essential, travel-friendly companion for anyone who wants to boost productivity on-the-go.
Support and FAQs
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for the USB 3.0 & USB-C Dual Travel Dock.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
View and Download Software
You May Also Like