USB-C Multi-Function DisplayPort Alt. Mode Triple Video Docking Station with 85W Power
Triple High Definition Video Performance
Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Free Shipping on orders over $75
Connect your Alt. Mode or Thunderbolt host for an uncompressed triple-video workstation that stays charged and at the ready with 85W power delivery
- Supports single 4K, dual 2K, or triple HD video via two DisplayPort™ 1.4 and one HDMI 2.0 monitor ports
- 5, 9, 12, 15, 20 VDC Power Delivery up to 85W
- 1 USB-C™ 3.2 Gen2 port (10Gbps)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A fast-charging port
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A ports
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out port for mics, speakers, and earphones
- Integrated lock slot accommodates standard security locks to safeguard equipment
- Compatible with Targus VESA Mounting Bracket (ACX003GLZ, sold separately)
Create a more powerful, productive workstation with the Targus USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt. Mode Docking Station with 85W Power. Sleek and powerful this Alternate Mode hosts packs all of the ports and power you need in one dock. Designed to support a wide variety of laptop brands and operating systems, DOCK430 offers broad compatibility for a range of hosts, devices and peripherals.
Enjoy crisp, clear native video while supporting a connection up to three monitors. With two DisplayPort™ 1.4 ports and one HDMI 2.0 port, you’re able to support three monitors (1920x1080 p60), two monitors (2560x1440 p60) or one monitor (3840x2160 p60) and various lower resolutions. Plus connect all your favorite accessories with a combination of USB-A (4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, 1 fast-charging) and USB-C (1x 3.2 Gen2), plus Ethernet and audio ports.
Designed for the modern workstation, the dock comes equipped with a VESA bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
Support and FAQs
Supports Two DisplayPort™ and One HDMI Monitor
Access the latest display technology with two DisplayPort™ ports that support dual DisplayPort™ monitors, dual HDMI monitors, or a mix of the two. Create a high-performance dual-monitor workstation with crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 p60 24bpp color.
What’s in the Box
- User Guide (part #410-3897-001A)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set , 3pins, 1.8M, C5 connector (part #511-0518-001A)
- USB C/M (screwed) to C/M (normal) Cable, Black; 1M, 5A, 10Gbps (part #ACC1121GLX)
- Adapter, AC to DC, output: 20V, 6.75A, 135W (part #800-0485-001A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK430USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.
Easy Script Generator
Save time and money deploying Targus Docking Station Utilities. This utility provides IT Administrators with an intuitive GUI for selecting any or all the utilities and their associated options.
- Connection Technology
Multi-Function DisplayPort Alt-Mode
Host Port Compatibility
PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, and Android Devices
5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V
Max Host Power
Total USB-A Ports
4 Total (1fast charging)
Fast Charging Ports
USB-C Ports / 3.2 Gen 2
Lock Slot Compatibility
18.03 x 8.25 x 2.79 cm
Limited 3-Year Warranty