The world's most universal docking station combines performance plus power, with the ability to plug in two 4K monitors and power your laptop while saving space on your desk.
- USB-C Dual 4Kp60 dock leveraging DisplayLink’s latest DL- 6950 chip
- Ultra High Definition dual 4K video (p60) via dual DisplayPort or HDMI ports
- Up to 100W charging via Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 Profile 5 or up to 90W charging via Legacy DC Charging
- DP or HDMI ports includes 5.1 channel audio pass-through
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (1x BC 1.2 charging)
- 1x USB-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 port (5Gbps)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1x Combo audio jack
- 1x Standard lock slot
- 1M USB-C cable with integrated USB 3.0 adapter
Create productive, high-performance workspaces by extending your laptop screen by up to two external 4K Ultra HD monitors. Targus USBC™ Universal DV4K Docking Station with 100W Power offers the widest connectivity compatibility for both USB-C and USB-A devices, across brands, operating systems including Thunderbolt™ 3 devices. Fast-power charging built-in for all USB-C devices up to 100W, plus 90W universal power charging for legacy USB-A laptops. Boost your laptop connectivity too with additional USB ports to plug-in those essential Accessories.
Docking Station Supports Dual DisplayPort™ and HDMI Monitors
Access the latest display technology with two DisplayPort™ ports that support dual DisplayPort™ monitors, dual HDMI monitors, or a mix of the two. Create a high-performance dual-monitor workstation with crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 p60 24bpp color.
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK190USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.