Boost productivity and performance with the world’s first enterprise-class universal docking station to deliver four 4K extended displays. Ideal for large enterprises – the Targus USB-C™ Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) Docking Station maximizes workstation viewing. Dual DisplayLink® DL-6910 chip technology supports up to four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) displays. The docking station includes numerous additional ports to connect your essential USB 3.0 peripherals and Ethernet network.
This sleek dock helps reduce clutter by providing the ease of a single connection for key peripherals like your mouse, keyboard, and more. Its rubberized, padded bottom protects against scratches, while the VESA bracket mounting provision allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings. Your most advanced configurations become easy with compatibility across virtually any laptop and most standard peripherals including Thunderbolt 3™, Display Port Alt-Mode, and USB 3.0, 3.1 and Type-C devices. Charging tips and a USB-C to USB-A adapter included to make this dock compatible with a variety of major laptop brands.
Onboard USB 3.0 for Advanced Peripherals and Charging
Four USB 3.0 ports make it easy to customize workspaces with the latest keyboards, external drives, and other essential peripherals. Efficient charging is close at hand with one powered USB 3.0 port for keeping smartphone, tablet, or other devices powered up and ready to go.
What’s in the Box
- User Guide (part #410-3878-001A)
- DC cable to power tip, 1M (part #511-0459-001C)
- Cable, Input US AC Cable Cord (part #511-0309-001C)
- Power Tips (part #PT-3A, #PT-3H, #PT-3H2, #PT-3I2, #PT-3P, #PT-3W, #PT-3X9)
- USB-C/M (screwed) to C/M (normal) Cable, 1M, 5A, 10Gbps (part #511-0515-001A)
- Adapter, AC to DC, output: 20V, 9A, 180W (part #800-0478-001A)
- USB-C/F to A/M Adapter (part #ACC1104GLX)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for the DOCK570AUZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.